- Safari Series: Adventure
- Countries Visited: Botswana
- From (Based On Two Sharing): $3,901
- Days: 7
My trip was amazing and unforgettable. From the moment I arrived in Kigali, I was made to feel welcome by Stella and Isaac and I was very impressed by their pro...
Gorilla tracking - loved it! Sam was great - he is a great asset to your company. I have no issue recommending you to anyone coming to Rwanda. Great Job!
I just returned from an independent photographic journey to Kenya crafted by JDA and myself. First of all, my travel consultant,Patrick, attentively listened to...
This action-packed 7-day adventure takes thrill-seekers from the magnificent Victoria Falls in Zimbabwe to Botswana's untamed Okavango Delta near Moremi Game Reserve. Unforgettable experiences include an elephant-back safari, zip-lining across Zambezi River gorges, white water rafting and taking a walking safari. This vacation is not for the faint hearted!
- Take a tour of Victoria Falls on foot and on a Canopy Tour where you can try out the 'Flying Fox', gorge swinging and zip-lining
- Encounter elephants up close while staying at Ilala Lodge in Zimbabwe and go on an elephant-back safari in Victoria Falls National Park to see other wildlife along the way
- Revel in the thrill of white water rafting down the Zambezi River
- Stay at private lodge Footsteps Across the Delta whilst on a walking and canoeing safari with Ker & Downey in the Okavango Delta - explore and learn the ways of the bush from the experts