- Safari Series: Adventure
- Countries Visited: Namibia
- From (Based On Two Sharing): $1,804
- Days: 9
All of the arrangements were very well done. Elias is a superb guide/driver. He is charming, articulate and willing to put up with tourists who change their min...
Gorilla tracking - loved it! Sam was great - he is a great asset to your company. I have no issue recommending you to anyone coming to Rwanda. Great Job!
So wonderful! The gorillas were spectacular! We saw the Sabyinyo and Hirwa Groups. The Sabyinyo Lodge was lovely, Tracy and Nellis really know how to make you f...
This is an affordable hiking safari in Namibia for those interested in a unique desert adventure. After driving from Windhoek to Fish River Canyon you will hike for five days and camp under the African sky for four nights. Set against rocky plains, this 9-day Namibian adventure is an endurance-testing safari that allows you to see a variety of wildlife and birdlife as well as take in breathtaking views of the savannah. This is a self-drive package meaning you will hire a vehicle and travel at your own pace.
- Explore Fish River Canyon, the second largest canyon in the world, with highly experienced and knowledgeable guides
- Enjoy spectacular scenery as you stay at Fish River Lodge overlooking the dramatic canyon which is only surpassed by the Grand Canyon in size
- Experience the thrill of driving through the Kalahari region of Africa and stay at Kalahari Red Dunes Lodge in a banda with panoramic views
- Observe Hartmann's mountain zebra and herds of wildebeest
|Year Round||1 Jan - 31 Dec 2017||$1,804||Enquire now|