- Safari Series: Family
- Countries Visited: Kenya
- From (Based On Two Sharing): $7,349
- Days: 12
One of the best family vacations you can take is a Kenya safari packed with activities both you and your children will love. Exploring the Matthews Range will keep you all captivated for three days; venturing into the mountains on foot with a tribal guide you will learn the ways of the bush and encounter elephant, buffalo and leopard if you are lucky, as well as some of the smaller wild animals, tropical birds and insects. Then it's on to the famous Maasai Mara for game viewing and finally, what better way to complement your holiday than with a relaxed few days on the East African coastline, swimming with fish and exploring the coral reef. This 12-day safari is designed for families with children over the age of 12, staying in luxury accommodation with transfers by road and air.
- Learn traditional ways of tracking animals from your expert guide at Kitich Camp and search together for the illusive 'black panther'
- Treasure the delight on your children's faces when they discover and swim in naturally formed rock pools in the Matthews Mountains
- Enjoy a hot air balloon family safari over the famous Maasai Mara (this activity incurs an extra cost) while staying at Elephant Pepper Camp
- Relax on the private beach at Tijara Beach Resort in Ukunda while watching over your children snorkelling in the Indian Ocean
- Visit an Elephant Sanctuary and meet these beautiful creatures face-to-face (Extra charges apply)