- Safari Series: Wildlife
- Countries Visited: Tanzania, Rwanda, Botswana
- From (Based On Two Sharing): $26,794
- Days: 19
Africa: Best of Africa
This, our Best of Africa safari, showcases the most iconic wilderness areas on the continent. Indulge in 19 days of incomparable travel experiences as you journey from Zimbabwe's Victoria Falls to remote Botswana, flying north for gorilla tracking in Rwanda and on to the Great Migration of Tanzania. This luxury African safari culminates in the stunningly diverse Ngorongoro Crater. All the while, you will stay in some of the best luxury safari lodges available.
What makes this the best luxury wildlife safari in Africa is the wealth of activities available at each stage, the attention to detail at every one of the accommodations, and the vast range of wildlife, birdlife, topography, flora and fauna, and culture you will experience.
- Cherish an experience to remember at Victoria Falls, the largest waterfall in the world
- Witness the incredible wildlife of the northern Okavango Delta of Botswana while staying at the multi-award-winning Duba Plains Camp
- Stay in incredible comfort at Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge in Rwanda and track gorillas and find other primates in Volcanoes National Park with expert guides
- Witness the Great Serengeti Migration from the exclusive Serengeti Safari Camp
- Stay at the fabulous Ngorongoro Crater Lodge, and explore the geological wonder of the crater itself and the wildlife that inhabits it