- Safari Series: Wildlife
- Countries Visited: Zambia
- From (Based On Two Sharing): $5,866
- Days: 9
A 9-day lodge safari through South Luangwa, the Lower Zambezi and Livingstone offers a manageable but intense few days of wildlife experiences. On this trip we use small intimate tented camps located in prime areas of southern Zambia, an area characterised by being relatively undeveloped, and visited by few tourists.
- Spend three days with the enchanting wildlife of the South Luangwa National Park, including large herds of elephant and buffalo, Thornycroft giraffe, and an incredible variety of antelope
- Spend another three days in the water world of the Lower Zambezi National Park, observing wildlife up close from canoes, on foot and on game drives
- Finish off by visiting the the Victoria Falls, one of the seven natural wonders of the world