Photo Blog: 5 Photos That Will Make You Fall in Love with KenyaMarch 26, 2018
Arguably the most iconic and revered safari destination in Africa, Kenya is a microcosm of Africa and offers a truly authentic African safari experience.
From world-famous safari parks, such as the Masai Mara and Amboseli National Park, to troves of coastal treasures; Kenya harbors a myriad of brilliant attractions worth exploring and is home to some of the most endangered wildlife in the world.
Here are five photos that will make you want to pack your bags and travel to Kenya:
1. A beautiful skyscape over the Rift Valley photographed by Kelvin Shani. ‘Jambo’ means ‘Hello’ in the local language of Swahili:
2. Maasai Portrait by Peter Ndung’u. Despite western cultural influences, the Masai Tribe has managed to preserve their culture and traditions, making them a true symbol of Kenyan culture:
3. Inside the gorge at Hell’s Gate National Park photographed by Mutua Matheka. Named for the powerful geothermal activity that occurs within its boundaries, Hell’s Gate National Park is a remarkable quarter of the Great Rift Valley:
4. Malindi Bay is situated amid a string of tropical beaches and is one of the beautiful coastal towns in Kenya:
5. An African Elephant photographed by Steven Pollack with the iconic Mount Kilimanjaro as the backdrop. Mount Kilimanjaro is the tallest mountain in Africa and lies on the border of Kenya and Tanzania:
Contact Us About A Safari