Photo Blog: 5 Reasons to Spend New Year’s on SafariDecember 22, 2017
Replace crowded chaos for cozy campfires by spending New Year’s Eve on safari in Africa.
If loud fireworks and busy street parties aren’t your idea of fun, then why not ditch the hectic festivities and celebrate New Year’s Eve in nature? Besides the obvious appeal of escaping the madding crowds, there are numerous benefits to spending New Years in the bush.
1. You don’t have to deal with the holiday traffic.
2. There’s no need to get all stressed out to organize a party! If you’re staying at a lodge, they’re sure to have something up their sleeves for the evening.
Photo © Serengeti Safari Camp
3. Many safari lodges offer a selection of free drinks, so you won’t have to worry about waking up in the morning with a hefty bar bill.
Photo © Inyati Game Lodge
4. Travellers visiting from the northern hemisphere will relish in the change of weather! December through January are some of the warmest months for a trip to Africa and you might even decide to spend your safari soaking up the sun on a tropical beach.
Photo © Robin Pope Safaris
5. What better way to welcome the beginning of another year than surrounded by nature? Refreshed, rejuvenated and reflective – a safari is a sure way to get ready to start the new year.
If a safari is starting to sound like your idea of a good New Year’s Eve, then get in touch with us to start planning yours!
Contact Us About A Safari