- Safari Series: Adventure
- Countries Visited: Botswana, Zambia
- From (Based On Two Sharing): $6,236
- Days: 11
Joan and Geoffrey were very kind and friendly. Overall we had a great experience in Uganda.
The tour in Uganda was exceptional. Every detail was covered. The service from the onset of the planning to the actual trip was outstanding. The people at Journ...
Isaac was very knowledgeable and very easy to get along with. He made our Rwanda stay extremely enjoyable.
Botswana Adventure Safari
This 11-day luxury Botswana Adventure Safari starts off with a 6-night Letaka Safaris mobile camping trip through Botswana's untamed Okavango Delta as featured in Nat Geo Wild's "Safari Brothers", which purists claim is the only true way to experience the Delta. Then follows 2 days of walking, canoeing and game driving in the incredible Selinda Reserve, after which you will visit Victoria Falls in Zambia for 2 days.
- Stay in a fully-serviced and kitted out mobile tented camp with Botswana's best known mobile safari operators, Letaka Safaris, of "Safari Brothers" fame.
- Experience walking, canoeing and game driving in the private 320,000 square acre Selinda Reserve, and explore the Selinda Spillway, heart of one of Botswana's most prolific wildlife areas.
- Stay at the exclusice Selinda Explorers Camp, which caters for only 8 guests at a time.
- Stay at the Waterberry Lodge in Livingstone, Zambia, from where you will explore the Victoria Falls and Zambezi River.