- Safari Series: Adventure
- Countries Visited: Botswana, Zambia
- From (Based On Two Sharing): $6,236
- Days: 11
James was a great guide and made the trip very enjoyable. Many thanks.
Elias was a pleasure to work with - we would certainly recommend him to others and overall, I would recommend JDA to others. Gorilla Forest Camp was fantastic;...
An unforgettable trip - Uganda offers lots of interesting sites and activities. Gorillas, primates, and all the other animals. But the highlight for myself was ...
Botswana Adventure Safari
This 11-day luxury Botswana Adventure Safari starts off with a 6-night Letaka Safaris mobile camping trip through Botswana's untamed Okavango Delta as featured in Nat Geo Wild's "Safari Brothers", which purists claim is the only true way to experience the Delta. Then follows 2 days of walking, canoeing and game driving in the incredible Selinda Reserve, after which you will visit Victoria Falls in Zambia for 2 days.
- Stay in a fully-serviced and kitted out mobile tented camp with Botswana's best known mobile safari operators, Letaka Safaris, of "Safari Brothers" fame.
- Experience walking, canoeing and game driving in the private 320,000 square acre Selinda Reserve, and explore the Selinda Spillway, heart of one of Botswana's most prolific wildlife areas.
- Stay at the exclusice Selinda Explorers Camp, which caters for only 8 guests at a time.
- Stay at the Waterberry Lodge in Livingstone, Zambia, from where you will explore the Victoria Falls and Zambezi River.