- Safari Series: Adventure
- Countries Visited: Botswana, Zambia
- From (Based On Two Sharing): $5,204
- Days: 11
Robert was extremely friendly & helpful. We enjoyed our time and his professional approach. Thank you!
Stella, both you and Jimmy are a credit to your vocation, your industry and your beautiful country. Our hearts are very sore at the thought of leaving so soon. ...
This 11-day adventure starts off with a 6-night mobile camping trip through Botswana's untamed Okavango Delta as featured in Nat Geo Wild's "Safari Brothers", which purists claim is the only true way to experience the Delta. Then folows 2 days of walking, canoeing and game driving in the incredible Selinda Reserve, after which you will visit Victoria Falls in Zambia for 2 days.
- Stay in a fully-serviced and kitted out mobile tented camp with Botswana's best known mobile safari operators, Letaka Safaris, of "Safari Brothers" fame.
- Experience walking, canoeing and game driving in the private 320,000 square acre Selinda Reserve, and explore the Selinda Spillway, heart of one of Botswana's most prolific wildlife areas.
- Stay at the exclusice Selinda Explorers Camp, which caters for only 8 guests at a time.
- Stay at the Waterberry Lodge in Livingstone, Zambia, from where you will explore the Victoria Falls and Zambezi River.