- Safari Series: Adventure
- Countries Visited: Tanzania
- From (per person): $6,838
- Days: 9
I just returned from an independent photographic journey to Kenya, crafted by JDA and myself. I will, in future, hold this trip as THE standard and confidently ...
Everything was perfect! The organization, the gorillas and your country too.
I just returned from an independent photographic journey to Kenya crafted by JDA and myself. First of all, my travel consultant,Patrick, attentively listened to...
This is it - the ultimate way to climb Africa's highest mountain, Kilimanjaro. In terms of camping, 'superior' just doesn't cut it - you will have everything you need and more as you camp in complete style and comfort; a professional chef and waiter attend to your culinary needs and ensure you are well nourished, hydrated and ready for each day of climbing; while certified guides help you to pace your hiking and keep you safe, and porters ensure your camp is set up at each location before you arrive. Our team of dedicated porters will carry all the equipment we provide you with - some of the very best - on the Shira route, one of the more challenging but quieter courses to the summit of this dormant volcanic mountain. The climb takes place over eight days and from start to end the tour is nine days in total.
- Enjoy the indulgence of relaxing in your private dining tent, having a chef preparing three impressive meals a day, and your very own waiter serving you at each camp on the mountain
- Scale the great Barranco Wall over a 1 - 2 hour scramble on day 5 of the climb
- Watch stunning sunrises in unbelievably luxurious comfort thousands of feet above sea level
- Take pride in the incredible achievement of reaching Uhuru Peak, the summit of Kilimanjaro