- Safari Series: Adventure
- Countries Visited: Tanzania
- From (Based On Two Sharing): $6,838
- Days: 9
Our trip was beyond our expectations. Everyone at JDA looked out for us and made sure that our comfort, safety and enjoyment was a priority. Lawrence, our guide...
I just returned from an independent photographic journey to Kenya crafted by JDA and myself. First of all, my travel consultant,Patrick, attentively listened to...
We had a lifetime experience we are not going to forget. Charles has been a great guide and an unforgettable companion who made a big effort to make everything ...
This is it - the ultimate way to climb Africa's highest mountain, Kilimanjaro. In terms of camping, 'superior' just doesn't cut it - you will have everything you need and more as you camp in complete style and comfort; a professional chef and waiter attend to your culinary needs and ensure you are well nourished, hydrated and ready for each day of climbing; while certified guides help you to pace your hiking and keep you safe, and porters ensure your camp is set up at each location before you arrive. Our team of dedicated porters will carry all the equipment we provide you with - some of the very best - on the Shira route, one of the more challenging but quieter courses to the summit of this dormant volcanic mountain. The climb takes place over eight days and from start to end the tour is nine days in total.
- Enjoy the indulgence of relaxing in your private dining tent, having a chef preparing three impressive meals a day, and your very own waiter serving you at each camp on the mountain
- Scale the great Barranco Wall over a 1 - 2 hour scramble on day 5 of the climb
- Watch stunning sunrises in unbelievably luxurious comfort thousands of feet above sea level
- Take pride in the incredible achievement of reaching Uhuru Peak, the summit of Kilimanjaro
|High||1 Jul - 31 Oct 2017||$8,124||Enquire now|
|High||1 Nov - 15 Dec 2017||$7,915||Enquire now|
|High||16 Dec - 31 Dec 2017||$8,124||Enquire now|
|High||1 Jan - 29 Feb 2018||$8,488||Enquire now|
|High||1 Mar - 31 Mar 2018||$8,469||Enquire now|
|Low||1 Apr - 31 May 2018||$7,921||Enquire now|
|High||1 Jun - 30 Jun 2018||$8,469||Enquire now|
|High||1 Jul - 31 Oct 2018||$8,692||Enquire now|
|High||1 Nov - 15 Dec 2018||$8,469||Enquire now|
|High||16 Dec - 31 Dec 2018||$8,692||Enquire now|