- Safari Series: Adventure
- Countries Visited: Namibia
- From (per person): $2,102
- Days: 9
The trip was absolutely incredible!!! Definitely the trip of a lifetime. I don’t think that anything could have gone any better...Visiting Rwanda was an amazi...
Our driver guides were fantastic. Their knowledge of the country was outstanding.
I returned safely today and wanted to thank you for the nice birthday gift and wonderful journey through Rwanda and Uganda. I have traveled the globe widely and...
Namibia Adventure Safari
Our Namibia Adventure Safari in Namibia for those interested in a unique desert experience. After driving yourself from Windhoek to Fish River Canyon you will hike for five days and camp under the African sky for four nights. Set against rocky plains, this 9-day Namibian adventure is an endurance-testing safari that allows you to see a variety of wildlife and birdlife as well as take in breathtaking views of the savannah. This is a self-drive package meaning you will hire a vehicle and travel at your own pace.
- Explore Fish River Canyon, the second largest canyon in the world, with highly experienced and knowledgeable guides
- Enjoy spectacular scenery as you stay at Fish River Lodge overlooking the dramatic canyon which is only surpassed by the Grand Canyon in size
- Experience the thrill of driving through the Kalahari region of Africa and stay at Kalahari Red Dunes Lodge in a banda with panoramic views
- Observe Hartmann's mountain zebra and herds of wildebeest