- Safari Series: Adventure
- Countries Visited: Namibia
- From (per person): $2,102
- Days: 9
We had a lifetime experience we are not going to forget. Charles has been a great guide and an unforgettable companion who made a big effort to make everything ...
One of the best experiences we have ever had
Many thanks for showing us beautiful Uganda. Special thanks to our driver guides - Geoffrey, Male and Elias. They all did an outstanding job!
Namibia Adventure Safari
Our Namibia Adventure Safari in Namibia for those interested in a unique desert experience. After driving yourself from Windhoek to Fish River Canyon you will hike for five days and camp under the African sky for four nights. Set against rocky plains, this 9-day Namibian adventure is an endurance-testing safari that allows you to see a variety of wildlife and birdlife as well as take in breathtaking views of the savannah. This is a self-drive package meaning you will hire a vehicle and travel at your own pace.
- Explore Fish River Canyon, the second largest canyon in the world, with highly experienced and knowledgeable guides
- Enjoy spectacular scenery as you stay at Fish River Lodge overlooking the dramatic canyon which is only surpassed by the Grand Canyon in size
- Experience the thrill of driving through the Kalahari region of Africa and stay at Kalahari Red Dunes Lodge in a banda with panoramic views
- Observe Hartmann's mountain zebra and herds of wildebeest