- Safari Series: Adventure
- Countries Visited: Namibia
- From (Based On Two Sharing): $2,102
- Days: 9
Many thanks for showing us beautiful Uganda. Special thanks to our driver guides - Geoffrey, Male and Elias. They all did an outstanding job!
Isaac is such a pleasure to travel with. He is kind and thoughtful, his explanations and love for the country really made our trip great. We hate to say goodbye...
The tour info packages provided are not only beautiful & unique but very handy with extremely helpful & thoroughly informative. Love this!! James is an ...
Namibia Adventure Safari
Our Namibia Adventure Safari in Namibia for those interested in a unique desert experience. After driving yourself from Windhoek to Fish River Canyon you will hike for five days and camp under the African sky for four nights. Set against rocky plains, this 9-day Namibian adventure is an endurance-testing safari that allows you to see a variety of wildlife and birdlife as well as take in breathtaking views of the savannah. This is a self-drive package meaning you will hire a vehicle and travel at your own pace.
- Explore Fish River Canyon, the second largest canyon in the world, with highly experienced and knowledgeable guides
- Enjoy spectacular scenery as you stay at Fish River Lodge overlooking the dramatic canyon which is only surpassed by the Grand Canyon in size
- Experience the thrill of driving through the Kalahari region of Africa and stay at Kalahari Red Dunes Lodge in a banda with panoramic views
- Observe Hartmann's mountain zebra and herds of wildebeest