- Safari Series: Adventure
- Countries Visited: Namibia
- From (Based On Two Sharing): $1,804
- Days: 9
A fantastic and unforgettable journey. All the driver guides were most friendly, competent and always willing to give more than 100%. Thank you!
Elias was a pleasure to work with - we would certainly recommend him to others and overall, I would recommend JDA to others. Gorilla Forest Camp was fantastic;...
The lodge staff were friendly and helpful and consistently provided an excellent service. Lawrence - our guide - is great fun, has a huge smile and a very conta...
This is an affordable hiking safari in Namibia for those interested in a unique desert adventure. After driving from Windhoek to Fish River Canyon you will hike for five days and camp under the African sky for four nights. Set against rocky plains, this 9-day Namibian adventure is an endurance-testing safari that allows you to see a variety of wildlife and birdlife as well as take in breathtaking views of the savannah. This is a self-drive package meaning you will hire a vehicle and travel at your own pace.
- Explore Fish River Canyon, the second largest canyon in the world, with highly experienced and knowledgeable guides
- Enjoy spectacular scenery as you stay at Fish River Lodge overlooking the dramatic canyon which is only surpassed by the Grand Canyon in size
- Experience the thrill of driving through the Kalahari region of Africa and stay at Kalahari Red Dunes Lodge in a banda with panoramic views
- Observe Hartmann's mountain zebra and herds of wildebeest