- Safari Series: Adventure
- Countries Visited: Zambia
- From (per person): $5,880
- Days: 8
My trip was amazing and unforgettable. From the moment I arrived in Kigali, I was made to feel welcome by Stella and Isaac and I was very impressed by their pro...
Every day we spent in Uganda was like a beautiful present. We were lucky to have a wonderful guide. We learnt a lot from Abdul. He was polite and has the best ...
A very well organized tour - felt taken care of at every point.The service, attention to detail shown has been incredible and would very highly recommend the co...
Zambia Walking Safari
Our 8-day Zambia Walking Safari takes place in South Luangwa National Park. Enjoy the magnificent wildlife and birdlife in and around the Mupamadzi and Luangwa Rivers. Stay in two charming lodges as well as experiencing your very own mobile camp. Transfers to and from the park are by internal flights and road.
- The walking safari: A rare opportunity to take in an African national park on foot with experienced guides and game scouts
- Become one with your surroundings as you sleep under canvas in your very own mobile camp for five nights
- Enjoy experiences second to none as you are guided by our leading specialists in wilderness walking safaris
- Accommodation: Spend an evening reclining at Nkwali Camp overlooking the meandering Luangwa River as well as the Nsefu Bush Camp, founded in the 1950s as the first photographic safari camp in Zambia