- Safari Series: Adventure
- Countries Visited: Zambia
- From (Based On Two Sharing): $5,880
- Days: 8
Isaac is such a pleasure to travel with. He is kind and thoughtful, his explanations and love for the country really made our trip great. We hate to say goodbye...
We appreciated the drivers' knowledge of the wildlife and their country, their professionalism and their very pleasant, smiling and helpful responses to all of ...
Jude was very professional and friendly and gave us all the information that we needed. Davis was professional and was out of his way to arrange so that four of...
Zambia Walking Safari
Our 8-day Zambia Walking Safari takes place in South Luangwa National Park. Enjoy the magnificent wildlife and birdlife in and around the Mupamadzi and Luangwa Rivers. Stay in two charming lodges as well as experiencing your very own mobile camp. Transfers to and from the park are by internal flights and road.
- The walking safari: A rare opportunity to take in an African national park on foot with experienced guides and game scouts
- Become one with your surroundings as you sleep under canvas in your very own mobile camp for five nights
- Enjoy experiences second to none as you are guided by our leading specialists in wilderness walking safaris
- Accommodation: Spend an evening reclining at Nkwali Camp overlooking the meandering Luangwa River as well as the Nsefu Bush Camp, founded in the 1950s as the first photographic safari camp in Zambia