- Safari Series: Adventure
- Countries Visited: Zambia
- From (per person): $5,880
- Days: 8
I had a fantastic experience and was very happy with the service I received from Florence, Robert and the hotel staff. Thanks very much for a great trip!
Isaac was awesome. He was very considerate, thoughtful and kind. I was comfortable with him from the start. He took care of a lot for me behind the scenes and ...
A fantastic and unforgettable journey. All the driver guides were most friendly, competent and always willing to give more than 100%. Thank you!
Zambia Walking Safari
Our 8-day Zambia Walking Safari takes place in South Luangwa National Park. Enjoy the magnificent wildlife and birdlife in and around the Mupamadzi and Luangwa Rivers. Stay in two charming lodges as well as experiencing your very own mobile camp. Transfers to and from the park are by internal flights and road.
- The walking safari: A rare opportunity to take in an African national park on foot with experienced guides and game scouts
- Become one with your surroundings as you sleep under canvas in your very own mobile camp for five nights
- Enjoy experiences second to none as you are guided by our leading specialists in wilderness walking safaris
- Accommodation: Spend an evening reclining at Nkwali Camp overlooking the meandering Luangwa River as well as the Nsefu Bush Camp, founded in the 1950s as the first photographic safari camp in Zambia