- Safari Series: Adventure
- Countries Visited: Zambia
- From (Based On Two Sharing): $5,880
- Days: 8
A perfectly executed safari! This was my second trip to Tanzania and far exceeded the first. We spent a total of 5 days in the Serengeti, exploring its wildlife...
Both Abdul and Elias had a good knowledge about the areas we visited with regards to the wildlife and especially birds, which was our preferred choice for the g...
Special thanks to Charles - our guide and driver - he made our experience a very special one! And thanks to Racheal for the warm welcome to Uganda!
Zambia Walking Safari
Our 8-day Zambia Walking Safari takes place in South Luangwa National Park. Enjoy the magnificent wildlife and birdlife in and around the Mupamadzi and Luangwa Rivers. Stay in two charming lodges as well as experiencing your very own mobile camp. Transfers to and from the park are by internal flights and road.
- The walking safari: A rare opportunity to take in an African national park on foot with experienced guides and game scouts
- Become one with your surroundings as you sleep under canvas in your very own mobile camp for five nights
- Enjoy experiences second to none as you are guided by our leading specialists in wilderness walking safaris
- Accommodation: Spend an evening reclining at Nkwali Camp overlooking the meandering Luangwa River as well as the Nsefu Bush Camp, founded in the 1950s as the first photographic safari camp in Zambia