- Safari Series: Adventure
- Countries Visited: Zambia
- From (per person): $5,880
- Days: 8
Everything was perfect! The organization, the gorillas and your country too.
Thank you so much for putting together such a remarkable trip. Truly, a very diverse and interesting expedition. The hotels were excellent. Clouds was a dream. ...
An unforgettable trip - Uganda offers lots of interesting sites and activities. Gorillas, primates, and all the other animals. But the highlight for myself was ...
Zambia Walking Safari
Our 8-day Zambia Walking Safari takes place in South Luangwa National Park. Enjoy the magnificent wildlife and birdlife in and around the Mupamadzi and Luangwa Rivers. Stay in two charming lodges as well as experiencing your very own mobile camp. Transfers to and from the park are by internal flights and road.
- The walking safari: A rare opportunity to take in an African national park on foot with experienced guides and game scouts
- Become one with your surroundings as you sleep under canvas in your very own mobile camp for five nights
- Enjoy experiences second to none as you are guided by our leading specialists in wilderness walking safaris
- Accommodation: Spend an evening reclining at Nkwali Camp overlooking the meandering Luangwa River as well as the Nsefu Bush Camp, founded in the 1950s as the first photographic safari camp in Zambia