- Safari Series: Adventure
- Countries Visited: Zambia
- From (per person): $5,880
- Days: 8
We have had a fantastic Rwandan adventure. Charles was an outstanding, caring and informative guide, who we would love to spend time with again. We can't wait t...
JDA was excellent. Safari logistics - excellent! Umar & Elias our guides - excellent!
Our guide made an excellent effort to keep us comfortable - we know it was hard because of our special conditions with the wheelchair. We want to thank you for ...
Zambia Walking Safari
Our 8-day Zambia Walking Safari takes place in South Luangwa National Park. Enjoy the magnificent wildlife and birdlife in and around the Mupamadzi and Luangwa Rivers. Stay in two charming lodges as well as experiencing your very own mobile camp. Transfers to and from the park are by internal flights and road.
- The walking safari: A rare opportunity to take in an African national park on foot with experienced guides and game scouts
- Become one with your surroundings as you sleep under canvas in your very own mobile camp for five nights
- Enjoy experiences second to none as you are guided by our leading specialists in wilderness walking safaris
- Accommodation: Spend an evening reclining at Nkwali Camp overlooking the meandering Luangwa River as well as the Nsefu Bush Camp, founded in the 1950s as the first photographic safari camp in Zambia