- Safari Series: Adventure
- Countries Visited: Zambia
- From (Based On Two Sharing): $4,479
- Days: 8
Isaac is such a pleasure to travel with. He is kind and thoughtful, his explanations and love for the country really made our trip great. We hate to say goodbye...
I returned safely today and wanted to thank you for the nice birthday gift and wonderful journey through Rwanda and Uganda. I have traveled the globe widely and...
A fantastic and unforgettable journey. All the driver guides were most friendly, competent and always willing to give more than 100%. Thank you!
We welcome you to Zambia for an 8-day safari in South Luangwa National Park. Enjoy the magnificent wildlife and birdlife in and around the Mupamadzi and Luangwa Rivers on a Zambian 'walking safari' with Robin Pope Safaris. Stay in two charming lodges as well as experiencing your very own mobile camp. Transfers to and from the park are by internal flights and road.
- The walking safari: A rare opportunity to take in an African national park on foot with experienced guides and game scouts
- Become one with your surroundings as you sleep under canvas in your very own mobile camp for five nights
- Enjoy experiences second to none as you are guided by Robin Pope Safaris, leading specialists in wilderness walking safaris
- Accommodation: Spend an evening reclining at Nkwali Camp overlooking the meandering Luangwa River as well as the Nsefu Bush Camp, founded in the 1950s as the first photographic safari camp in Zambia