- Safari Series: Adventure
- Countries Visited: Zambia
- From (Based On Two Sharing): $4,479
- Days: 8
Thank you so much, with your excellent help, I had an amazing time/experience in Uganda. I will definitely be back and will use your services on my return
Isaac is such a pleasure to travel with. He is kind and thoughtful, his explanations and love for the country really made our trip great. We hate to say goodbye...
We cannot thank you enough for the excellent service you provided. We enjoyed the tour so much, with all our hopes and dreams being realised.
We welcome you to Zambia for an 8-day safari in South Luangwa National Park. Enjoy the magnificent wildlife and birdlife in and around the Mupamadzi and Luangwa Rivers on a Zambian 'walking safari' with Robin Pope Safaris. Stay in two charming lodges as well as experiencing your very own mobile camp. Transfers to and from the park are by internal flights and road.
- The walking safari: A rare opportunity to take in an African national park on foot with experienced guides and game scouts
- Become one with your surroundings as you sleep under canvas in your very own mobile camp for five nights
- Enjoy experiences second to none as you are guided by Robin Pope Safaris, leading specialists in wilderness walking safaris
- Accommodation: Spend an evening reclining at Nkwali Camp overlooking the meandering Luangwa River as well as the Nsefu Bush Camp, founded in the 1950s as the first photographic safari camp in Zambia