- Safari Series: Adventure
- Countries Visited: Zambia
- From (Based On Two Sharing): $4,479
- Days: 8
Our trip was beyond our expectations. Everyone at JDA looked out for us and made sure that our comfort, safety and enjoyment was a priority. Lawrence, our guide...
Isaac was very knowledgeable and very easy to get along with. He made our Rwanda stay extremely enjoyable.
Everything was perfect! The organization, the gorillas and your country too.
We welcome you to Zambia for an 8-day safari in South Luangwa National Park. Enjoy the magnificent wildlife and birdlife in and around the Mupamadzi and Luangwa Rivers on a Zambian 'walking safari' with Robin Pope Safaris. Stay in two charming lodges as well as experiencing your very own mobile camp. Transfers to and from the park are by internal flights and road.
- The walking safari: A rare opportunity to take in an African national park on foot with experienced guides and game scouts
- Become one with your surroundings as you sleep under canvas in your very own mobile camp for five nights
- Enjoy experiences second to none as you are guided by Robin Pope Safaris, leading specialists in wilderness walking safaris
- Accommodation: Spend an evening reclining at Nkwali Camp overlooking the meandering Luangwa River as well as the Nsefu Bush Camp, founded in the 1950s as the first photographic safari camp in Zambia