- Safari Series: Beaches
- Countries Visited: Tanzania
- From (per person): $5,430
- Days: 10
Tanzania Selous and Pemba Safari
Our 10-day Tanzania Selous And Pemba Safari goes first to the majestic Selous Game Reserve based on the banks of the Rufiji River and then to the white sandy beaches of Pemba Island, which boasts some of the best diving in the world.
Both of these areas are beautiful and remote, and the accommodations you will stay at do justice to them. Te luxurious hideaways of Sand Rivers Selous and Fundu Lagoon make for an off-the-beaten-track safari that you will remember for many years to come.
- Experience incredible wildlife and game in their natural habitat with an expert guide in Selous Game Reserve
- Travel by speedboat to your final destination, then go diving and snorkelling in the coral reefs of the Indian Ocean while staying at Fundu Lagoon
- Enjoy dinner on the beach under the stars at the privately owned Fundu Lagoon