- Safari Series: Beaches
- Countries Visited: Tanzania
- From (per person): $2,796
- Days: 8
Tanzania: Zanzibar Beach Holiday
Our 8-Day Zanzibar Beach Holiday in Tanzania is a relaxing and affordable safari that combines five nights on the beach with two nights in the island’s cultural heart – an ancient trading post. While away your time at a relaxed pace on a white, sandy beach so perfect Conde Nast Traveler voted it one of the best in the world, and enjoy windsurfing, sailing, kite boarding or scuba diving. Finally, end your honeymoon time in this tropical paradise exploring the fascinating labyrinth of Stone Town – a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
This tour works well as a getaway in its own right – but can also be booked as an extension to one of our other African safari holidays – perfect for winding down after the excitement of a wildlife safari.
- Enjoy the exhilaration of harnessing the wind on the Indian Ocean – whether it’s on a windsurfer, kite board, sailboat or beach buggy
- Learn a new skill – from cooking classes in traditional Swahili cuisine to palm weaving on the beach
- Stay at two of the top hotels and resorts in all of Zanzibar – the luxury Baraza Resort & Spa and the achingly hip Emerson Spice
- Wander through the warren-like streets and alleys of Stone Town – a place steeped in Swahili culture and history