- Safari Series: Gorillas
- Countries Visited: Uganda, Rwanda
- From (Based On Two Sharing): $14,565
- Days: 14
Our guide, Davis, was excellent. His knowledge about finding the tree-climbing lions, leopards and hyenas of Ishasha meant we saw them all, whereas we are aware...
We have thoroughly loved our experience on this tour, we will highly recommend it to our family and friends back in Australia. Please keep up the good work. Ji...
Your patience and understanding was superb. You went well out of your way to expedite things and arranged a great trip for us in the Mara. Everything went well ...
Africa: Luxury Gorilla Trekking Safari
Our two-week Luxury Gorilla Trekking and Chimpanzee Safari through the ancient rain forests of Uganda and Rwanda represents one of the worlds ultimate primate safaris. Travelling along the Albertine Rift, you will encounter up to 14 primate species including Africa's two Great Apes. This is a fulfilling trip, with lots of diversity and activity, during which you will be out of your vehicle for much of the time.
- Stay in luxury accommodation including Kyaninga Lodge and Gorilla Forest Camp in Uganda, as well as Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge and Nyungwe Forest Lodge in Rwanda
- Visit Kibale Forest, which has the highest primate species density in the world
- Track mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and journey to the mountain gorilla area made famous by zoologist Dian Fossey
- Track mountain gorillas in Rwanda's Volcanoes national Park
- Travel by private helicopter from Volcanoes National Park to Nyungwe Forest for chimpanzees and other primates
|Mid||01 Jan - 31 Mar 2018||$15,730||Enquire now|
|Low||01 Apr - 31 May 2018||$14,895||Enquire now|
|Mid||01 Jun - 20 Jun 2018||$15,746||Enquire now|
|High||21 Jun - 14 Oct 2018||$16,551||Enquire now|
|Mid||15 Oct - 31 Oct 2018||$14,565||Enquire now|
|Low||01 Nov - 15 Dec 2018||$15,418||Enquire now|
|High||16 Dec - 31 Dec 2018||$16,410||Enquire now|