- Safari Series: Gorillas
- Countries Visited: Uganda, Rwanda
- From (Based On Two Sharing): $14,565
- Days: 14
Thank you so much for putting together such a remarkable trip. Truly, a very diverse and interesting expedition. The hotels were excellent. Clouds was a dream. ...
A wonderful experience; I will certainly recommend Rwanda to my friends. It is a beautiful country. Our guide, Martin, was outstanding and we really enjoyed our...
We appreciated the drivers' knowledge of the wildlife and their country, their professionalism and their very pleasant, smiling and helpful responses to all of ...
Africa: Luxury Gorilla Trekking Safari
Our two-week Luxury Gorilla Trekking and Chimpanzee Safari through the ancient rain forests of Uganda and Rwanda represents one of the worlds ultimate primate safaris. Travelling along the Albertine Rift, you will encounter up to 14 primate species including Africa's two Great Apes. This is a fulfilling trip, with lots of diversity and activity, during which you will be out of your vehicle for much of the time.
- Stay in luxury accommodation including Kyaninga Lodge and Gorilla Forest Camp in Uganda, as well as Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge and Nyungwe Forest Lodge in Rwanda
- Visit Kibale Forest, which has the highest primate species density in the world
- Track mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and journey to the mountain gorilla area made famous by zoologist Dian Fossey
- Track mountain gorillas in Rwanda's Volcanoes national Park
- Travel by private helicopter from Volcanoes National Park to Nyungwe Forest for chimpanzees and other primates
|Mid||01 Jan - 31 Mar 2018||$15,730||Enquire now|
|Low||01 Apr - 31 May 2018||$14,895||Enquire now|
|Mid||01 Jun - 20 Jun 2018||$15,746||Enquire now|
|High||21 Jun - 14 Oct 2018||$16,551||Enquire now|
|Mid||15 Oct - 31 Oct 2018||$14,565||Enquire now|
|Low||01 Nov - 15 Dec 2018||$15,418||Enquire now|
|High||16 Dec - 31 Dec 2018||$16,410||Enquire now|