- Safari Series: Gorillas
- Countries Visited: Uganda, Rwanda
- From (Based On Two Sharing): $13,089
- Days: 14
Gorilla tracking - loved it! Sam was great - he is a great asset to your company. I have no issue recommending you to anyone coming to Rwanda. Great Job!
Isaac was awesome. He was very considerate, thoughtful and kind. I was comfortable with him from the start. He took care of a lot for me behind the scenes and ...
Thank you so much for putting together such a remarkable trip. Truly, a very diverse and interesting expedition. The hotels were excellent. Clouds was a dream. ...
Africa: Ultimate Primate Safari
This two-week adventure through the ancient rain forests of Uganda and Rwanda represents one of the worlds ultimate primate safaris. Travelling along the Albertine Rift, you will encounter up to 14 primate species including two of Africa's great apes: mountain gorillas and chimpanzees. This is a fulfilling trip, with lots of diversity and activity, during which you will be out of your vehicle for much of the time.
- Stay in luxury accommodation including Kyaninga Lodge and Gorilla Forest Camp in Uganda, as well as Sabyinyo Silverback Lodge and Nyungwe Forest Lodge in Rwanda
- Visit Kibale Forest, which has the highest primate species density in the world
- Track mountain gorillas in Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, a UNESCO World Heritage Site and journey to the mountain gorilla area made famous by zoologist Dian Fossey
- Travel by private helicopter from Volcanoes National Park to the south of Rwanda, surveying this verdant country from above
|Mid||01 Jan - 31 Mar 2018||$16,019||Enquire now|
|Low||01 Apr - 31 May 2018||$14,955||Enquire now|
|Mid||01 Jun - 20 Jun 2018||$15,891||Enquire now|
|High||21 Jun - 14 Oct 2018||$16,854||Enquire now|
|Mid||15 Oct - 31 Oct 2018||$16,391||Enquire now|
|Low||01 Nov - 15 Dec 2018||$15,524||Enquire now|
|High||16 Dec - 31 Dec 2018||$16,854||Enquire now|