- Safari Series: Honeymoon
- Countries Visited: Uganda
- From (per person): $6,897
- Days: 10
Our 10-day Uganda Honeymoon Safari will give you an opportunity to visit the country on a relaxed pace. Track chimpanzees, enjoy game drives in Queen Elizabeth National Park, go gorilla tracking and visit the Batwa of Bwindi. This honeymoon safari takes you to some intimate and stylish camps and lodges as you experience the sights and sounds of this wonderful country.
- Track chimpanzees in Kibale Forest.
- Track Gorillas in Bwindi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- View game in Queen Elizabeth National Park as well as enjoying your bush breakfast
- Stay at the Gorilla Forest Camp, Ishasha Wilderness Camp and at Kyaninga Lodge, three of Uganda’s top accommodations.
|Mid||01 Jan - 31 Mar||$7,469||Enquire now|
|Low||01 Apr - 20 Jun||$6,897||Enquire now|
|High||21 Jun - 30 Jun||$7,737||Enquire now|
|High||01 Jul - 31 Oct||$7,877||Enquire now|
|Low||01 Nov - 30 Nov||$6,897||Enquire now|
|Mid||01 Dec - 20 Dec||$7,037||Enquire now|
|High||21 Dec - 31 Dec||$7,877||Enquire now|