- Safari Series: Wildlife
- Countries Visited: Botswana
- From (per person): $5,406
- Days: 11
Botswana: Deserts and Rivers
This 11-day Deserts and Rivers Safari showcases the very best of Botswana. It features Victoria Falls and four prime wildlife areas: the Chobe River Front, the Savute Channel, Moremi in the eastern Okavango and the Makgadikgadi National Park.
With spectacular game experiences, light aircraft to get from one location to the next, and a high standard of accommodation throughout with Desert & Delta camps, this Botswana safari represents incredibly good value for money.
As always, this safari can be tailored to your needs by adding or deleting nights or accommodation. Enquire with us and we'd be happy to guide you towards a safari that fits your requirements perfectly.
- Visit the largest sheet of falling water in the world, the Victoria Falls, and stay at the Ilala Lodge
- Encounter the concentration of huge herds of elephant and buffalo in Chobe National Park, along the Chobe River, and along the Savute Channel
- Experience the predators and prey of Moremi, in the Okavango Delta, that proliferate as a result of its diverse range of habitats
- Finish off by spending time following the annual movements of zebra and blue wildebeest between the Makgadikgadi and the Boteti River corridor