- Safari Series: Wildlife
- Countries Visited: Botswana
- From (per person): $17,040
- Days: 11
Botswana Luxury Safari
This 11-day Botswana Luxury Safari is the crème de la crème of our collection, offering the very best to the discerning traveller. All the camps and lodges featured are unashamedly top notch, pampering the senses, setting new standards for personal attention and guiding, and located in the heart of some of the best wilderness areas possible.
From the history of Livingstone and the Victoria Falls, to the intense game viewing of Selinda and the Okavango to the 'Big Nothing' of the Makgadikgadi, this tour will give you a Botswana experience of the very highest quality.
- Soak in the history of Livingstone, and the spectacle of the Victoria Falls at the famous Tongabezi Lodge in Zambia
- Enjoy game drives, guided game walks and boat cruises at the Relais & Chateaux Zarafa Camp in the private Selinda Reserve
- Continue your safari into the game-rich Okavango Delta at the stunning Duba Expedition Camp
- Conclude your safari at the inimitable San Camp, located at the edge of Ntwetwe Pan in the Makgadikgadi