- Safari Series: Wildlife
- Countries Visited: Botswana
- From (Based On Two Sharing): $6,473
- Days: 11
Botswana Wildlife Safari
This 11-day Botswana Wildlife Safari showcases the very best of Botswana. It features Victoria Falls and four prime wildlife areas: the Chobe River Front, the Savute Channel, Moremi in the eastern Okavango and the Makgadikgadi National Park.
With spectacular game experiences, light aircraft to get from one location to the next, and a high standard of accommodation throughout, this Botswana safari represents incredibly good value for money.
- Visit the largest sheet of falling water in the world, the Victoria Falls, and stay at the Victoria Falls Hotel
- Encounter the concentration of huge herds of elephant and buffalo in Chobe National Park, along the Chobe River, and along the Savute Channel, which is flowing again since 2009
- Experience the predators and prey of Moremi, in the Okavango Delta, that proliferate as a result of its diverse range of habitats
- Finish off by spending time following the annual movements of zebra and blue wildebeest between the Makgadikgadi and the Boteti River corridor