- Safari Series: Wildlife
- Countries Visited: Kenya
- From (Based On Two Sharing): $6,419
- Days: 11
Kenya Luxury Safari
Our 11-day Kenya Luxury Safari offers some of the finest experiences this amazing country has available. It encompasses three stunning wildlife areas, including Meru National Park, Lewa Wildlife Conservancy and the world famous Maasai Mara. Accommodation is in luxury, boutique lodges and camps throughout - with the emphasis on quiet exclusivity - so you can experience Kenya at its absolute best.
- Enjoy a traditional bush breakfast - a full breakfast served al fresco, in the middle of the Meru plains or on the banks of the Ewaso Nyiro gorge
- Search for the dry-country 'specials' - unusual ungulates resident in Meru and Lewa - such as the reticulated giraffe, lesser kudu, Grevy's zebra, beisa oryx and the elegant gerenuk
- Take a walking safari to the top of Mughwango Hill, and enjoy a panoramic view encompassing the snow-capped Mount Kenya in the west and the vast Meru plains to the east
- Explore the Maasai Mara with its prolific wildlife and rolling savannahs
- Spend nights in some of the most stylish camps in Africa: Elsa's Kopje, Lewa Safari Camp and Elephant Pepper Camp.