- Safari Series: Wildlife
- Countries Visited: Namibia
- From (Based On Two Sharing): $5,265
- Days: 8
This safari gives you eight days of breathtaking Namibia travel at a very affordable price. Arriving and departing from Windhoek, you enjoy two nights each at Sossusvlei, Damaraland and Etosha National Park in some beautiful lodges. Utilising light aircraft flights to cover Namibia's vast distances, this safari is perfect as a stand-alone tour, or as an add on to a Botswana or Zambia trip.
- Stay at Hoodia Desert Lodge and spend time exploring the surreal red dunes of Sossusvlei, enjoying the many activities on offer
- From Camp Kipwe you can track desert elephants and visit the famous Organ Pipes and Burnt Mountain of Damaraland
- From Etosha Village you will enjoy the game drives, sundowners, stargazing and bush dinners of Etosha, one of Africa's wildlife hotspots