- Safari Series: Wildlife
- Countries Visited: Zambia
- From (per person): $6,734
- Days: 9
Zambia Safari – South Luangwa, Lower Zambezi, Vic Falls
Our 9-day Zambia Safari through South Luangwa, the Lower Zambezi and Livingstone offers a manageable but intense few days of wildlife experiences. On this trip we use small intimate tented camps located in prime areas of southern Zambia, an area characterised by being relatively undeveloped, and visited by few tourists.
This safari is a perfect way to explore this gem of a country in a relatively short time, either in its own right, or as an extension to a longer African safari.
- Spend three days at Puku Ridge Camp with the enchanting wildlife of the South Luangwa National Park, including large herds of elephant and buffalo, Thornycroft giraffe, and an incredible variety of antelope
- Spend another three days at Sausage tree Camp in the water world of the Lower Zambezi National Park, observing wildlife up close from canoes, on foot and on game drives
- Finish off by visiting the the Victoria Falls, one of the seven natural wonders of the world, and stay at Sussi & Chuma Lodge